Joe Gatto.is the President and CEO of the Ft. Sheridan Group. He has over thirty-five years of experience in business and information technology. His experience includes leadership positions in corporate IT, Consulting Partner in a major professional services organization, COO of a mid-sized IT consulting organization and Consulting Director for a mid-sized application software company. He founded FSG Partners, LLC in 2003 where he currently serves as the President and CEO.
· Director of Information Services at the Wilson Sporting Goods Division of PepsiCo.
· Consulting Partner, Ernst & Young, National Practice Leader Enterprise Application Services.
· EVP and COO at Emerald Solutions, IT Consulting Services company.
· Vice President – Consulting Services at Trilogy Software Company.
· Regional Practice Leader for Great Lakes IT services at Tatum, LLC.
· President and CEO at FSG Partners, LLC
Joe holds a B.S. degree in Commerce from DePaul University and an M.B.A. in General Management from the Lake Forest School of Management. He is a past member of the American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS) where he has served as a Chapter Vice President, and he is certified as a CPIM. Joe served in Vietnam as a non-commissioned officer, U.S. Army and was awarded two Bronze Stars.
Joe serves on the executive advisory board of the School of Accountancy and MIS at DePaul University.
Joe is an adjunct professor at DePaul University where he teaches management information systems in the MBA program.