John M. Bisaro
John Bisaro, a Principal with Ft. Sheridan Group, LLC is a change management executive skilled in aligning IT execution with business strategy. He has over 30 years of industry and professional consulting experience leading information technology initiatives, improving IT functional performance and re-engineering cross-functional business processes for small, mid-cap, and Fortune 500 companies across a diverse range of industries.
His experience includes:
· CIO and senior-level IT leadership (global, regional, and local)
· IT functional due diligence, cost improvement and performance turnaround
· ERP assessment, selection, and transformation
· BPO and IT services procurement/outsourcing and contract negotiation
· IT Project and Portfolio Management
· Supply Chain management optimization
· Business Intelligence and Analytics implementation
· Operational business process improvement and Change Leadership
· Business value selling support for IT solution and service providers
Mr. Bisaro holds a B.S. degree in Applied Mathematics and an M.B.A. in General Management from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He is certified in ITIL and Pathways to Leadership, and has been trained as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and at the Center for Creative Leadership. Mr. Bisaro is also a member of the Society for Information Management (SIM), the University of Toledo School of Business IS Advisory Council, and was a founding member of the Southeast Wisconsin CIO Forum.